Friday, January 26, 2007

AllofMP3.com goes mobile!

If you haven't heard of AllofMP3.com then you obviously aren't very savy on the internet or at downloading MP3's. You should feel ashamed (and ripped off) that you've purchased music from the ludicrous iTunes store. $0.99 per song?!?! I laugh!

Well rejoice because now Im here to tell you about the lovely AllofMP3.com site. Hosted and run in Russia (the pirating capital of the world...next to China), this site has thousands upon thousands of songs for you to download and phenominal prices. The cost to you depends really upon what bitrate/quality you'd like to have for the song but it can cost as little as $0.01/Megabyte. Not too shabby eh??

Well I just found too that they have created a mobile catalog browser for the Nokia S60v3 devices! Cool! Now I can browse and download all the best songs whenever I want right from my phone!

Of course, this site wont have EVERY song imagineable but it will have pretty much every well known song you could think of today. Although I listen to pretty obscure songs sometimes, I've been able to find about 90% of the stuff I wanted on their site. It really is the best out there.

There is, of course, a desktop version as well. Both can be found at the AllTunes website.


So what are you waiting for?!?! Get to downloading!

No comments: