You're at work...you're bored...you're done surfing the internet. What else is there to do since your company has so lovingly blocked chat programs from being installed? Well I give to you Meebo, the browser based chat application!
It supports all the major chat programs (GoogleChat, AIM, MSN, Yahoo) and the interface is very clean and easy to use. From the few minutes I spent on it, it appears you can only sign in to one service at a time but since most people only focus on one service anyway I doubt this would be a big problem. And of course, you could always rectify this problem by opening multiple browser windows/tabs!
The chat windows are all contained within the browser window as well so you can easily ALT+TAB to something else if you're feeling the "fuzz" looking over your shoulder (aka the BOSS).
All in all a great little find on the net.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment